Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Category Archives: Finaquant news
Which societies were the first farmers? When and where did they emerge? Early civilizations in the Fertile Crescent of Middle East or in China about 9000 BC? Or maybe ancient people in Solomon Islands or in the Highlands of New … Continue reading
Finaquant Anaytics plans to make its first product finaquant® protos -the growing prototype of a calculation engine based on table functions- available for free within several weeks. You will be able to download finaquant® protos and use it for educational … Continue reading
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2012 Tunc Ali Kütükcüoglu
Finaquant Analytics plans to launch its first software product finaquant® calcs implemented with C#/.NET technology until the end of 2012. finaquant® calcs is essentially a real, fully configurable calculation engine comprising matrix, vector and table functions. Its real difference and … Continue reading