Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Author Archives: tuncalik
From 8/2015 to 5/2018 I worked for a Swiss company named ETC Transport Consultants as senior data analyst and developer on a part-time basis (60%). Within this time period, in less than three years, I developed a complete solution for … Continue reading
Introduction Since August of 2015 I have been working for ETC Transport Consultants1 in Switzerland as Senior Data Analyst and Developer on a part-time basis. My job is developing a complete software solution for Travel Planning & Resource Optimization in … Continue reading
We use the simple notation introduced here for data tables in order to formulate: Information and reporting requirements Analytical operations on data tables This table notation can generally be used for requirement engineering. I will use the same notation in … Continue reading
In a previous article I explained how sales commissions with tiered rates and product groups can be calculated using the table-valued functions of our .net library Finaquant Calcs. In this article, I will explain how sales commissions can be calculated … Continue reading