Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Tag Archives: products
The upcoming .NET Library finaquant® calcs can be used to transform raw historical data into useful information for both operational and analytical purposes. Example for operations: Calculation of Dealer or Sales Commissions, Performance Fees etc. to ultimately produce some invoices … Continue reading
What is new in finaquant® protos release 1.02? Filtering and sorting tables Filtering and sampling tables by dates (incl. extended date functions) Subtable transformers (applying a table function on all subtables of an input table) Function routers (applying selected table … Continue reading
finaquant® protos is a non-commercial calculation engine (.NET library) based on table functions. Please visit its product page for more information and downloads. Four simple examples related with price calculation and cost aggregation are presented below to give you some … Continue reading
finaquant® protos is a calculation engine library (C#/.NET) based on table functions. It is available without any charge (zero-priced), and can be downloaded at finaquant.com to use for non-commercial purposes like education and training. finaquant® protos is essentially a math … Continue reading