Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Tag Archives: test data
LINQPad is a lightweight software development tool for .net developers that can be installed easily within a minute. LINQPad users may find it practical to test table-valued functions of finaquant’s .net libraries Finaquant Protos or Calcs directly in LINQPad, especially … Continue reading
CombinateTableRows()1 is a table function in finaquant® protos (free .net library) which can be used for generating test tables including any number of dependent and independent attributes. public static MatrixTable CombinateTableRows(params MatrixTable TableArray)public static MatrixTable CombinateTableRows(params MatrixTable TableArray) This table … Continue reading
CombinateFieldValues_B()1 is one of the several table functions in finaquant® protos (free .net library) which can be used for generating test tables including any number of independent attributes. public static MatrixTable CombinateFieldValues_B(TableFields TFields, Dictionary TextAttribValues, Dictionary NumAttribValues, KeyValueRange DefaultRangeForAllKeyFigures, Dictionary … Continue reading
Generating test data is not always about producing some random numbers. Sometimes it is about generating all possible combinations of given sets of attribute values. The following video shows how. Related matlab and excel VBA scripts for generating value combinations … Continue reading