Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Tag Archives: management fees
As mentioned in the introductory article for fee types, a single fund can have multiple share classes with different fee structures related with the distribution of shares. This article shows the fee calculation model in action with a video. Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2012 Tunc Ali Kütükcüoglu
After having worked more than two years in the Fund Services business as a senior consultant, I still confuse sometimes the meaning and scope of some terms used in the industry. The confusing factor is not necessarily the inherent complexity … Continue reading