Important update on 16. February 2019: Some links, and especially downloads links on this personal website may not be uptodate, as I recently transferred the whole site from www.finaquant.com to software.tuncalik.com.
Give me some time; I will check and correct them one by one.
I decided to offer all the software introduced on this website open-source and free.
Check my shared folder for most uptodate downloads. Open-Source downloads of the C#/.NET libraries Finaquant Calcs and Finaquant Protos are also included in this shared download folder as zipped Visual Studio 2012 files.
You may contact me if you need any help or consulting for my analytical software.
- Minimum Total Loss Rounding in Python
- Travel and Assignment Planning Software in Python
- Top-Down Distribution of Quality Measurement Requirements using Table Functions in Python
- A Simple Notation for Data Tables
- Calculating Sales Commissions in Excel
- How to Add a User-Defined Table Function to Excel
- How to Apply a User-Defined Function on Rows of a Table in Excel
- Empowering Excel with Table Valued Functions
- Testing Table Valued Functions with LINQPad
- Building a Web Service that Receives and Returns Data Tables
- Optimizing Marketing Investment
- Reporting with ReportViewer in Visual Studio
- Simulation of Dealer Commissions with Matlab
- Finaquant’s Matrix and Vector Functions
- Table Function Demo with Microsoft Excel
No comments to display
Tag Archives: database
PersistentTableArray and DataStore are new classes of the non-commercial .net library finaquant® protos (starting from release 1.04) that enable connection to relational databases like MySQL and Microsoft SQL in order to read/write complete tables from/to a database together with their … Continue reading
MySQL is definitely one of the most popular database systems. It is free and open-source, and comparably easy to install and use. The all-in-one installation package makes the installation quite simple. This package also includes MySQL workbench for tasks like … Continue reading
With the PersistentTableArray class of the non-commercial .net library finaquant® protos you can read and write in-memory tables from/to a relational database together with their instance information. If you have already installed Microsoft Visual Studio C# 2010 Express or a … Continue reading